Fdb-doc-layer on kubernets

I have a fdb cluster using GitHub - FoundationDB/fdb-kubernetes-operator: A kubernetes operator for FoundationDB and now trying to raise a pod with GitHub - FoundationDB/fdb-document-layer: A document data model on FoundationDB, implementing MongoDB® wire protocol. the status of pod is running, but l can not telnet ip:27016, so l check log : Type=“StartupFailure” ID=“0000000000000000” phase=“ConnectToCluster” timeout=“70”. l don’t know why can’t connect to cluster, my fdbcluster is running and my cluster file is correct.
these are my yaml

apiVersion: apps/v1
kind: Deployment
metadata:
  name: fdb-doc-layer
  namespace: yunzhou-system
spec:
  replicas: 1
  selector:
    matchLabels:
      app: fdb-doc-layer
  template:
    metadata:
      labels:
        app: fdb-doc-layer
    spec:
      containers:
      - name: fdb-doc-layer
        image: foundationdb/fdb-document-layer:1.6.4
        env:
        - name: FDB_CLUSTER_FILE
          value: /etc/foundationdb/fdb.cluster
        volumeMounts:
        - name: config-volume
          mountPath: /etc/foundationdb
        resources:
          limits:
            memory: "128Mi"
            cpu: "200m"
        ports:
        - containerPort: 27016
      volumes:
       - name: config-volume
         configMap:
           name: my-cluster-config
           items:
           - key: cluster-file
             path: fdb.cluster

You could try the example job from the operator repo to see if you can connect to the cluster: fdb-kubernetes-operator/job.yaml at master · FoundationDB/fdb-kubernetes-operator · GitHub and just to confirm you are not using any NetworkPolicies or something like that? In addition to that could you confirm that the cluster is up and running by using kubectl exec .. to jump into one of the Pods of the cluster and run fddbcli --exec 'status details'? And your cluster is running without mTLS?

Another guess is that the lib version of the Doc Layer is to old. since the official image uses 6.0 (see: fdb-document-layer/Dockerfile at master · FoundationDB/fdb-document-layer · GitHub) but I would expect some additional information about that in the client logs, so you might wan to build you own version with a never library. I never ran the Doc Layer so those are only guesses hat hopefully help.