Golang hanging with Foundation 5.2.5

Hi,
I have found that the Golang driver can hang after some time when operating against FDB 5.2.5 but not in FDB 5.1.7.

Symptoms:

• program executes correctly for a period of time then eventually becomes unresponsive (indicating some sort of memory leak).
  • happens when using watches against FDB but may not be related.
  • the FDB server is still fine as indicated by fdbcli status details and if the golang program is restarted everything behaves correctly.

I have been trying to write a minimal program to replicate the problem but unfortunately it takes time before the issue manifests so I haven’t been able to replicate yet.

I wanted to raise this issue here to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

As originally raised here

So after running some quite serious tests I have not been able to reproduce (perhaps I imagined it?)

• 24 hours
  • 3 node FDB 5.2.5 cluster (configured double ssd-2) running on first gen intel NUC i3s.
  • 50 golang producers producing 20 versionstampedkey inserts/second of approx. 57 bytes (a timestamp) + updating a notify watch key
  • all 50 producers reading all messages based on the watch event with a 500ms rate limit on before each fetch
  • memory usage of around 30MB per producer stable
  • ability to do a hard reboot on any of the cluster nodes and everything just keeps running (amazing).

If you do manage to reproduce it and want to send along the client code that leads to the problem, I’d be happy to run it and see if I can figure out what’s going on.