Monitor transactions per second on a per tag basis

I’m wondering if there is any way to monitor transaction per second rate on a per tag basis. Right now, I can see the global “released_transactions_per_second” from the status json special key but this only tells me that there could be high tps rates and saturation globally. I want to be able to trigger manual throttles when tps rates go above a certain threshold but I do not know which tagged transactions are specifically responsible for the high rate. The status json only gives me the name of the busiest read/write tag but what if there are multiple offender tags that I would like to throttle. Is there any data that is exposed to the client that could help me do this (figure out which tags are contributing to the high tps rate) so I can manually throttle them. From what I can find Ratekeeper has its own internal system to track tag commit rates and can specifically throttle tags but none of this information is exposed to the client. Please let me know if there is a way to do this that I don’t know about yet.

1 Like